Prepared numerous business plans, highlights of which include:
- Municipal Fibre-Optic Network (Prince George, BC, 2008). Prepared a feasibility study and business plan for a municipally-owned fibre-optic network to guide its expansion into providing service to the private sector.
- Northern Exposure (Dawson Creek, BC, 1999) – Prepared a full plan for a community-owned for-profit marketing corporation targeting artisans and craft producers in the Peace-Liard region of British Columbia. The client was the Community Futures Development Corp. of Peace Liard.
- Property Management (Prince George, BC, 2008). Prepared a full feasibility study for a property management company for the Prince George Aboriginal & Community Development Association.
- Prince George Airport Authority (Prince George, BC, 2003) Prepared a detailed business synopsis and funding submission for the local operating authority to assist it with a runway extension and expansion to handle international air traffic.
- Destination Resort (Prince George, BC, 2004). Prepared a business plan for a proposed destination resort for the Lheidli T’enneh Nation in Northern BC.
- On-Campus Aboriginal Housing (Prince George, BC, 2007). Prepared a business plan for the College of New Caledonia for a proposed facility geared to Aboriginal students at its Prince George campus.
- Export Prince George (Prince George, BC, 2002 – 2007). Prepared annual operational plans and multi-year funding proposals for an export development initiative, on behalf of the local proponents (Initiatives Prince George and the Community Futures Development Corp. of Fraser Fort George).
Assisted numerous organizations in their strategic planning, including:
- Prince George Citizen (Prince George, BC, 2011). Worked with the management team to refocus operations for this operating unit of the Glacier Media group of companies.
- Community Futures Development Corp. of Fraser Fort George (Prince George, BC, 1994-2000). Worked with staff to update strategic direction and prepare annual operating plans for a 10-person developmental lender / economic development agency.
- Urban Aboriginal Working Group (Prince George, 2010). Worked with the board of agency stake-holders and staff to reposition the efforts of the initiative, in keeping with changing federal guidelines.
- Spirit of the North Healthcare Foundation (Prince George, BC, 2008-2011). Worked with the fundraising agency to establish new priorities and responses as part of its repositioning within a significantly changing environment.
- Heiltsuk Economic Development Corporation (Bella Bella, BC, 2011). Worked with the management team to evaluate the feasibility of reopening a fish processing plant as a Band-owned enterprise.
- Innovation Resource Centre (Prince George, BC, 2006-2009). Assisted the board and staff of a community-led economic development initiative to develop plans geared to growing technology-oriented activities in the Central Interior region of British Columbia.